The René Magritte
Don’t look for a meaning behind my paintings, you will only find the wall
René Magritte is an incredible painter with a unique personality. His outstanding intelligence never stood in the way of his kind and loving heart nor of his playful imagination. It was evident that he should be the source of inspiration for our smallest room.
Rest on the clouds and let Magritte’s doves show you the way to a heavenly sleep. If this doesn’t work hang your coat in the wardrobe and enjoy the garden view trough the room’s two windows before taking a hot shower in your private bathroom with toilet.
- Check in: from 3 pm (don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like to arrive earlier. If the room isn’t free yet, we will gladly keep your luggage safe while you wander around) We are a little family that loves going out, so we would like to know your probable time of arrival. about 24 hours in advance.
- Check out: before 10 am.
- Breakfast: is served at your demand between half past seven and 10 am.
- A free crib for kids: under 3 is available for the Poirot and Horta rooms. Those kids stay free of charge.
- Extra bed: An extra bed is availlable in the Poirot and Horta rooms for the price of 30€.
- Parking: From Monday till Friday, from 9 am till 6 pm you need a blue card that must be changed every 2 hours. We can provide the card. You can also reserve the little parking spot in front of our garage for 10€ a day.
- Accessibility: Our home was built in 1936, so sadly enough it is not accessible to disabled persons.
- Good to know: Our house is 100 % smoke free and pets are not allowed.
- Payment: Cash, you will find several banks nearby. Bankcard, we have the bankcard app installed.
(for 2 people, breakfast and tourist tax accommodation included)