The Hercule Poirot
It is the brain, the little gray cells on which one must rely. One must seek the truth within–not without.
Hercule Poirot is Agatha Christie’s well known Belgian detective. He is famous for his « Moustache »! With his incomparable flair he finds the solution to any mysteries. Matching a room to his requirements wasn’t easy; we had to use all our little gray cells. No riddles or murder here, but a big Art-Deco room with its geometrical wallpapers and a bathroom, with toilet, decorated with well arranged rectangular black tiles.
If you want to learn more about Poirot, sit down in his chair and read all about him in Agatha Christies work that is waiting for you in the room. Can you discover the murderer before he does?
- Check in: from 3 pm (don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like to arrive earlier. If the room isn’t free yet, we will gladly keep your luggage safe while you wander around) We are a little family that loves going out, so we would like to know your probable time of arrival. about 24 hours in advance.
- Check out: before 10 am.
- Breakfast: is served at your demand between half past seven and 10 am.
- A free crib for kids: under 3 is available for the Poirot and Horta rooms. Those kids stay free of charge.
- Extra bed: An extra bed is availlable in the Poirot and Horta rooms for the price of 30€.
- Parking: From Monday till Friday, from 9 am till 6 pm you need a blue card that must be changed every 2 hours. We can provide the card. You can also reserve the little parking spot in front of our garage for 10€ a day.
- Accessibility: Our home was built in 1936, so sadly enough it is not accessible to disabled persons.
- Good to know: Our house is 100 % smoke free and pets are not allowed.
- Payment: Cash, you will find several banks nearby. Bankcard, we have the bankcard app installed.
(for 2 people, breakfast and tourist tax accommodation included)